Private Sedona Road Tour
This tour is Private! It is a comprehensive on-road tour. You will not only see the most famous overlooks in Sedona but places other tours don't take you! The stories heard on this tour are wonderful stories of the people who first came here and settled. We will talk about who they were and how life was like for them. You will also get the full story of how Sedona got its name. It's a great story and you haven't heard it like this before! This is a tour which covers everything about Sedona. You will see Snoopy Rock, Lucy Rock, Schroeder Rock, Lizard Rock, Camel Rock, and so many more! You will get the history of The chapel on the rock, Holy Cross. Also the history for Tlaquepaque and what makes it unique. We will point out overviews and restaurants, hiking trails! If you find the vortexes intriguing you can also take a private vortex tour with Sedona Healing Journey as well! If you have a question we will answer it! You will go home with so many gorgeous pictures of Sedona!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sedona Healing Journey, 35 Sunrise Ave, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
The Sedona tour gives you a complete overview of Sedona. You will learn not only the history of Sedona including pioneers, but also the story behind the Chapel In The Rocks, and Tlaquepaque. You will hear the story of how Sedona got its name in the most intriguing story. We will also talk about geology of the area and how the rocks got here.
This tour is suitable for all people since it is an on road tour only. Gentle on the body and exhilarating to the soul. Discover the best places for sunset, our overlooks and learn about our wonderful restaurants here. This road tour lasts 2.5 hours. Especially beautiful at sunset. You will never see Sedona the same way again. This tour is one you will be so glad you took!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at ALL hotels and Air BnB in West Sedona and Uptown. If you are staying the Village of Oak Creek or in Oak Creek Canyon I will give you an address to meet!
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- All dogs welcome, not just service dogs
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.