Private Second-Hand Luxury Shopping Tour in Paris
I take the stress out finding that coveted bag or iconic accessory you've been dreaming about. I introduce you to professional boutique owners who sell authentic second-hand pieces that are guaranteed. You do not have to dig through racks or piles of clothes to find what you're looking for on my shopping tour.
Your private shopping tour is a beautiful experience. You have an opportunity to buy second-hand Hermès, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Chloe, Celine, and other famous luxury labels. I customize each tour based on your budget, style, and desires.
Be prepared to have fun and laugh a lot! Paris is my home, and I love to share my secret shopping spots for preloved fashion.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Transportation by taxi, Uber or metro during the tour.
- Styling during the tour.
- List of my favorite second-hand boutiques in Paris after the tour.
What's excluded :
- Your shopping purchases.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 75008 Paris, France
We'll meet at a cafe in the heart of the 8th, near Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré to start our shopping adventure. We'll take a few minutes to get acquainted then walk to our first second-hand boutique just a few minutes from our meeting point.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palais-Royal, Palais-Royal, Paris, Ile-de-France
We will visit 2-3 other boutiques in the 1st district. The tour ends at Palais Royal in the first district near Jardin de Tuileries and the Louvre. A perfect end to continue shopping on your own, have lunch, enjoy the garden, or picture taking of the famous Les Deux Plateaux.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :52 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, 75008 Paris, France
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :8 Rue de Montpensier, 75001 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please, no toddlers or very young children.
- Walking, climbing stairs, and standing on your feet for long periods of time (nobody said, shopping was easy)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Please bring a mask and hand sanitizer. Mask are required inside boutiques. Please, beware for larger groups - some boutiques have a maximum numbers of clients they allow to enter a shop at a given time. Sometimes waiting in line is necessary to enter a boutique.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.