Private Seasonal Day Tour to Beidaihe from Beijing with Birding Experience
Beidaihe, as one of the best birding spots in china, attracts many birdwatchers every year. This full-day tour will take you to Beidaihe National Wetland Park, one of the four famous birding spots in the world, is known as the ‘Mecca for bird watching’. Combined with Qinhuangdao Wildlife Park visiting. It offers flexible ending locations: Beijing or Beidaihe (see more info upon booking).
Entrance fees, local lunch, hotel pickup and drop-off are all inclusive.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- Private transportation
- Private guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Qinhuangdao Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Pigeon Nest Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qinhuangdao Wildlife Park, Beidai River Scenic Resort, Beidaihe District, Qinhuangdao 066100 China
Start your day with an early morning pick up from Beijing downtown by your friendly guide and driver, enjoy a 4-hour in a private air-conditioned vehicle to Qinhuangdao. Your guide will share some Chinese history and culture on the way.
You will first visit Qinghuangdao Wildlife Park, a large city safari park with the highest forest coverage rate and one of the most beautiful environments in China. It is home to more than 5,000 animals. Among them, there are lots of rare kinds, such as Siberian tigers, African lions, brown bears, and black swans. It has become a popular place in the Qinhuangdao Scenic Area. Upon arrival, your driver will drive you inside and you can tour around the park accompanied by your guide, even stop for photos.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pigeon Nest Park, Gechi Road, Beidaihe District, Qinhuangdao 066100 China
After enjoy a tasty local lunch, continue to Beidaihe National Wetland Park, which is one of the Best Birding Spots in China. Qinghuangdao is regarded as China’s capital of bird-watching and Beidaihe is one of the four famous birding spots in the world, with excellent natural conditions. It is also known as a birding haven. Every year, a large number of migratory birds will stay here and inhabit. Both spring and autumn are best seasons for bird-watching in Beidaihe and the best time for photographer is from 3:00.p.m to 4:00.p.m.
After the tour, you will be transferred back to Beijing or your hotel in Beidaihe.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a seasonal tour, only available in Spring and Fall
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Health QR Code is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.