Private Scenic Siesta: A Picnic Experience in Savannah
Scenic Siesta is a novel opportunity to dine al fresco in the midst of the Savannah Historic District at the charming Forsyth Park. Known as "The Central Park of the South," you'll have a guided intro to the park's story, on a walk that will culminate at the famed fountain. Your picnic site awaits nearby at a picturesque, grassy inlet. We welcome you to spend an afternoon with us and let us supply the culture and eats!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Choice of Cheese & Cracker Board or Garden Salad & Fruit
- Bottled water - Each experience comes with bottled water and: Choice of Juice - Orange or Cranberry
- Outdoor Gear: Blankets, Pillows, Table, Place Settings, Utensils, Cups, Ice Packs, Wine/Bottle Opener, Picnic Baskets, Parasols, Bluetooth Speaker, Hand Sanitizer, Sunscreen, Insect Repellent Device.
- What To Bring: You are welcome to bring your own meals and beverages. At most, just bring a smile!
What's excluded :
- For this exclusive version of the Scenic Siesta experience, you are invited to be enriched by the history of Forsyth Park. On the way to your picnic site, you'll be guided on a brief sightseeing walk. Learn about the park's inception and featured landmarks while exploring this marvelous landscape anchoring the Savannah Historic District!
Scenic Siesta is a novel opportunity for sustenance and slumber. The set-up includes everything you'd require for an afternoon in the park! Blankets, plush pillows, and a gorgeous tablescape adorn the custom-height table to complete the boho-inspo design. You'll have a bug repelling device keeping uninvited visitors away, plus a bluetooth speaker (curated playlist optional) for added ambiance. An appetizer and refreshments are included with every booking. You'll find activities like arts and crafts, books, and playing cards within the picnic baskets. As well as plenty of hand sanitizer and sunscreen. You are more than welcome to supply your own goodies too! Accommodates up to six Scenic Siesta participants. This experience is great for a birthday, date, engagement, anniversary, bachelor/bachelorette parties, showers or for any occasion you desire!
• Forsyth Park, Drayton St and E Park Ave, Savannah, GA 31401
• Choice 1: Cheese & Cracker Board - Sliced Brie and Cheddar; Craisins and Raisins; Wheat Crackers; Hummus; Honey
• Choice 2: Garden Salad & Fruit - Spring Mix Lettuce; Croutons; Green Peppers; Red Onion; Grape Tomatoes; Vinaigrette Dressing; Apples
Departure Point :2 W Gaston St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.