Private Santorini: Wine Tour Including Award-Winning Winery Visit
It’s wine o’ clock! Join us on this tour full of epic views, amazing wine, and delicious local foods. Believed to be the world’s oldest vineyard, Santorini is a unique place where you can experience the perfect fusion of food, wine, and culture – so get ready to sip your way through Santorini like a local.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Museum entrance ticket
- 10 glasses of wine,
- Local cheese, cherry tomatoes and cold cuts
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- Start your private Santorini tour with a pick-up from your hotel, or from the old port (Skala) where your local guide will be waiting for you at the cruise arrivals pier.
The first stop on our wine culture exploration will be an old, private canava, the island’s underground caves used as a space for grape storage and wine making. Get ready to hear fascinating stories of locals who have mastered the island’s harsh weather conditions to create exceptional wines.
Next, it’s time to learn all about the promising future of Santorini wine by visiting a lovely award-winning winery with sophisticated, modern principles that also follow Greek-rooted traditions. In this elegant space you will participate in a 6-glass wine tasting and learn valuable tips on how to distinguish a good wine!
Since this is a wine tour after all, our last stop will have you sampling four more local wines paired with a platter of local, seasonal nibbles such as local meats and cheeses on the winery’s terrace with gorgeous sunset views.
Your wine tour of Santorini will sadly finish here, but we know you will definitely want to come back for more!
• Lignos Folklore Museum, Kontochori, Fira 847 00 Greece
• Symposion by La Ponta, Megalochori Village, Megalochori 847 00 Greece
• Venetsanos Winery, Eparchiaki Odos Firon-Ormou Perissis, Megalochori 84701 Greece
• Local cheese - Local seasonal nibbles such as local cheese, cherry tomatoes and cold cuts
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Remember to write your designated pickup and drop-off area when you book. This service is free. Departure location: at your request anywhere in Santorini, Hotel, Port, Airport, Cable Car in Fira If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.Airports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Santorini Old Port Skala
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes (no flip-flops). The dress code for the venues is smart-casual. No beachwear allowed.
- Remember to write your designated pickup and drop-off area when you book. This service is free. Departure location: at your request anywhere in Santorini, Hotel, Port, Airport, Cable Car in Fira If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Travellers under 18 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- Most travelers can participate
- As part of your tour you'll visit a local winery that promotes Santorini's ancient pruning techniques as well as indigenous varieties of grapes.
- By visiting a local instrumentalist in his cellar who combines ancient Greek music with the mythical varieties of ancient Greek wines, your tour promotes local cultural heritage.
- You'll experience a unique wine tour in an underground labyrinith that was the owner's house during his childhood, giving you a better sense of local life and traditions.
- All of the food you sample during your tour is locally sourced from Santorini and nearby islands, which supports local farmers and helps preserve Satorini's culinary traditions.
- All of the stores you visit on your tour are 100% locally owned and run.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.