Private Santorini Tour: Caldera, Akrotiri and Oia Village
Take this Private Santorini Tour and discover the charm, wonder, and history of Santorini with a private guide on this 6-Hour private tour. Uncover one of the most important prehistoric settlements of the Aegean at the Akrotiri excavations, absorb a wide range of stunning views, and enjoy some free time in the village of Oia. Wine-tasting inlcuded.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup & return from your Hotel or Cruise port
- 6-Hour Private tour of Santorini, guided tour at the excavations of Akrotiri
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine-tasting of 4 different types of wine at a traditional winery (Optional visit, upon wine interest)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Venetsanos Winery
What's excluded :
- Any Private Expenses
- Admission fees at the excavations of Akrotiri (12.00 Euros per person, minors under 17 are free)
- Cable car tickets for Cruise ship travelers
- Entry/Admission - Akrotiri Archaeological Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santorini, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Your tour begins with a stop at the island’s iconic Caldera, a striking viewpoint. Enjoy views of staggered cliffs and rock layers dotted with whitewashed houses and blue domes. Capture the incredible scenery with your digital camera.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Akrotiri Archaeological Site, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
Then head to Akrotiri, a former, Minoan Bronze Age settlement, for more insight into the island’s ancient history. Visit the Akrotiri Excavations and discover ruins of ancient Greek settlements on a private guided tour. Learn about the island’s first inhabitants, who arrived there in 3000 BC.
Hear from your guide the story of the fabled city of Atlantis that has been one of the oldest living legends of mankind that still remains unanswered. The legend describes a prosperous land that disappeared without trace and sunk into the sea by the anger of Greek gods.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Venetsanos Winery, Eparchiaki Odos Firon-Ormou Perissis, Megalochori 84701 Greece
Visit to a traditional Santorini winery, opportunity to sample the local wine (optional stop, can be replaced/skipped).
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Oia, Oia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Your Private Santorini Tour is complete with a visit to the quintessential village Oia: Enjoy some free time to explore, wonder in the narrow streets and shop with leisure.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up location varies depending on your hotelTraveler pickup is offered. You will be informed on the exact time and location after your booking.Please note: Parts of Santorini are built on a slope, in case your hotel /Airbnb is inaccessible by car due to landscape, pedestrianized areas or any other restrictions, your pickup will be set a nearby meeting point location within walking distance from your accommodation.Airports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Santorini 847 00, Greece
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.