Private Santorini Food & Wine Experience Trip
After examining the unique Santorini vineyards, stopping for a few tasty, and enjoying some of the premier wines from two of the best wineries here you will be delivered to your local taverna in front of the sea where you will prepare some of our tasty dishes using top, local ingredients. Enjoy your meal al fresco with an expansive view, local wine, and fabulous food before being returned to your accommodations with recipes in hand.
per adult from
4 hours 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Mini tutorial wine tasting of 8 wines
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Guests will travel around the island by private car, guaranteeing an individual tour at a semi-private price.
Stop at Caldera and vineyards for a brief explanation of how everything is done here, from pruning to harvesting. With this step, you will understand how wonderful these wines are.
We will visit two distinctive, charming, but different, award-winning wineries where you will taste and discover their amazing PDO and PGI wines, as well as learn about the different styles, labels, and nuances of local winemakers.
• Fava dishes or Tomato Fritters - Greek Fava is a type of small yellow split pea that resembles lentils. This modest pulse is filled with nutrients, and it makes a delicious snack.
• Greek Salad
• Glass of wine
• Choose from: - Grilled squid with rice and lemon sauce
Chicken souvlaki with rice and spicy sauce
Vegetarian pasta with spinach rocket pesto cashew nuts and cheese.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Custom Pick up and Drop offAirports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Όρμος Αθηνιού Θήρας, Órmos Athiniós, Greece
- Cable car, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.