Private Santorini Driver for Hire
A driver-for-hire exists to do one thing: get you from point A to point B safely. Do you pay someone to drive you? Then you have a personal driver.
However, the elegant title of chauffeur suggests that he is more than just a guy behind the wheel. He is a consummate professional who will not only take you where you need to go safely but also in style and luxury. Our highly qualified professional drivers will deliver you in the comfort of our car. If you are a Business Manager, you know how important it is to stay productive on the road. Take the hassle out of your day while maintaining a personal style with your own car. Make your customers your priority, not driving a car; let your personal driver drive the road.
Have fun in the comfort of your car; enjoy your night in luxury style. Have fun communicating with your customers, friends, and family while avoiding the hassle of traffic and Parking.
- Our drivers are professional, polite, and experienced.
- 24-7 Stand by private driver.
per adult from
15 to 40 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Oia's Main Street
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
We pick up and drop off to all hotels on the island of Santorini.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Imerovigli, Imerovigli, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Imerovigli the most beautiful view of all cliffside.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Thera 847 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide full info about your pick up and drop off in Santorini.Airports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Athinios Restaurant-Cafe, Órmos Athiniós 847 00, Greece
- Cable car, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
Return Detail :Thera 847 00, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.