Private Same Day Trip to Agra from Delhi with Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
Private same day Agra tour is a trip to Agra - "The city of Taj Mahal, the monument of eternal love, Home to one of the 7 wonders of the world. This trip is a sneak peek into the architectural history with other UNESCO World Heritage Sites as Agra Fort. History, architecture, romance all together create the magic of Agra and hence makes for a must-visit for anyone living in or visiting India. Located on the banks of river Yamuna, History fanatics, as well as architecture buffs, can have a ball here with the sheer expanse of the Mughal art and culture on display.
Some highlights of the trip are –
- Visit one of the seven wonders of the world – Tajmahal
- Visit one of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites – Agra fort
- Private tour in an air-conditioned chauffeur driven vehicle.
- Services of an English-speaking expert guide
- Enjoy a traditional Indian lunch at a popular restaurant (Only in Option 2)
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel / Airport pickup and drop-off
- Govt. Approved Professional Local Guide (Please select Option 1 or Option 2)
- Lunch at Local Restaurant (Please select Option 1)
- Monuments fees for Taj Mahal, Agra Fort (Please select Option 1)
- Packaged Drinking Water Bottle
- All Applicable Taxes Including GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Any international / domestic air tickets and train tickets is not include
- Camera Fee / Souvenirs
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation/hike in fare
- Strike or any other natural calamities
- Anything which is not specified in the program or inclusions.
- VISA fee not included.
- Personal Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Tipping etc.
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Today you will be picked up from New Delhi airport/ Hotel/ Your home & you will proceed towards Agra in a Chauffeur driven private vehicle. Upon arrival in Agra proceed for sightseeing covering Taj Mahal & Agra Fort.
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Meet our representative at Agra railway station & proceed to visit Agra Fort.
Built by Emperor Akbar on the west bank of the river Yamuna, the Agra Fort dominates the centre of the city. The crescent-shaped fort has a 20-metre high and 2.4-km long outer wall that contains a maze of buildings that form a small city within a city. The Diwan-i-Aam (hall of public audience), the Diwan-i-Khas (hall of private audience), the octagonal tower known as Musamman Burj, Khas Mahal, Sheesh Mahal (the mirror palace) and the Anguri Bagh (the Grape Garden) are the other places to see within the fort
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Taj Mahal is located in the historical city of Agra. Called as the "symbol of love", it was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his third wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Every year visitors numbering more than the entire population of Agra passes through the magnificent gates to catch a glimpse of this breath taking monument. Described by Rabindranath Tagore as “a teardrop on the cheek of eternity”, the Taj Mahal is considered as the finest example of Mughal architecture and is now a UNESCO world heritage site. Covering a land over 60 bighas, the Taj Mahal was constructed using white marble obtained from Makrana in Rajasthan.
After visiting Tajmahal proceed towards Agra railway station to board the train towards New Delhi.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Arrive New Delhi and get transferred to New Delhi Airport/ Hotel/ Home by private vehicle. Tour ends with sweet memories !!
• Indian Cuisine
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Airport / HotelsAirports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.