Private Same Day Taj Mahal Trip From Jaipur by Car
If you have time for one day trip from Jaipur, the Taj Mahal in Agra is a must. This UNESCO-listed 17th-century tomb is an architectural wonder, and draws thousands of visitors. This private trip lets you see it in a day, with a personal guide to tell its story. Admire the white marble edifice close-up, and tour Agra Fort, another Mughal masterpiece. Lunch, guided tours, and private round-trip transport from Jaipur. One of the world’s most beautiful monuments Tour the 17th-century white marble mausoleum, built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for his wife Learn the poignant love story behind the tomb and how it was constructed Explore Ag Fort, the massive Mughal fort-palace overlooking the Taj. Buffet lunch move on for the visit of It- Mad -ud Daulah mostly called Baby Taj across the river beautiful building to admire later on time in Agra to explore the city included Private round-trip at evening depart for Jaipur hotel or airport for drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport Pick up and Drop off
- All tax's and Parking.
- Buffet Lunch at Local Restaurant in Agra
- Complimentry 02 Bottle Mineral water
- Hotel Pick up and Drp off
- Local Guide for City Tour.
- Private transport for same day Agra trip from Jaipur
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Any Optional
- Battery van ride at Taj Mahal.
- Camera Fees During Monuments Visit
- Entrances Tickets of the Monuments
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Entry/Admission - The Vision Holidays
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Vision Holidays, 34/95/P-33 Sanik Vihar, Deovri Road, Agra-282001, India, Agra 282001 India
06:00 AM Pickup from Jaipur
Our driver will pick up you from your place and he will straight drive to Agra.
10:00 AM Visit at Taj Mahal
Taj Mahal was built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the love of her wife mumtaz mahal. A beautiful building to visit explore for 02 hours long with tour guide and deep history of the monument.
12:30 PM Buffet Lunch at Local Restaurant
Have a lunch in Agra's famous local restaurant and taste some amazing delicacies food.
01:30 PM Agra Fort
Agra Fort will be the next milestone. This gargantuan fort is built by Emperor Akbar, this is made up of red sandstones at one of either side of River Yamuna.
02:30 PM Itmad Ud-Daulah
Baby Taj is the tomb of Etmad-Ud-Daula (father-in-law of Jahangir), commissioned by Nur Jahan (wife of Jahangir).
03:30 PM Visit Mehtab Bagh - Back view of Taj Mahal
Mehtab Bagh Exploring the back side of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of Taj Mahal over the river
05:00 PM Back to Jaipur
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Khajuraho Airport, Khajuraho India
- Varanasi Airport, Varanasi India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hotel in Jaipur and Airpor too.
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.