Private Salzburg City Tour from Vienna
Discover the city of Salzburg and the surrounding region on this full-day sightseeing tour from Vienna. Learn about the history and the people in Salzburg. Enjoy the must sees in the city of Salzburg like Hellbrunn palace, Leopoldskron palace, Salzburg old town, and more.
At the end of the day either take the train back to Vienna, or end the day at your Salzburg hotel.
-Private sightseeing tour
-Hotel pick up in Vienna
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Fuschl, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Hellbrunn
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Leopoldskron
- Entry/Admission - Salzburger Altstadt
- Entry/Admission - Mirabell Palace and Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vienna, Vienna
Get ready for pick up at 09:00 am and hop on board of your luxury tour vehicle. Lean back and experience the beautiful drive along the Danube River valley.
Stop At: Durnstein, Durnstein, Lower Austria
Duernstein is a small Austrian village, located in the heritage Wachau region. Explore Duernstein and the Legend of Robin Hood. Richard the Lionheart was captured shortly before Christmas 1192 near Vienna. And kept captive in Dürnstein.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Schloss Fuschl, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg, Schloss-Straße 19, 5322 Hof bei Salzburg, Austria
After the beautiful village in one of Austrias most popular wine regions lean back in your comfortable touring vehicle on the way to Salzburg. After about 2 hours you will reach the beautiful Salzkammergut near the city of Salzburg. Capture a picture of the castle of Fuschl with the emerald-green Lake Fuschlsee as its backdrop, before heading to the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Schloss Hellbrunn, Fuerstenweg 37, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Next highlight is Hellbrunn Palace, Hellbrunn was used as pleasure palace by the archbishops of Salzburg. It was used as a place for celebration, for pleasure and rehabilitation by the prince archbishops. The bishops used Hellbrunn as a holiday domicile with huge park and trick fountains.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Schloss Leopoldskron, Leopoldskronstrasse 56-58, Salzburg 5020 Austria
A little bit south of the city center, surrounded by an artificial lake, is located the rococo palace Leopoldskron. In 1964, when the film Sound of Music was filmed in Salzburg, 10 outdoor scenes were filmed here portraying the von Trapp Family home.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Salzburger Altstadt, Altstadt, Salzburg Austria
Continue with a tour through the old town of Salzburg, passing Mozart’s residence, Mozart’s birth place, the Salzburg Cathedral, the festival houses, St. Peter’s Church, Franciscan Church. The top highlight in the old town is a stop at Salzburg's best view point. Your private guide will point out all the must-visit spots from there.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mirabell Palace and Gardens, Mirabellplatz 4, Salzburg 5020 Austria
After your visit of the beautiful old town your day will continue with the Mirabellgardens, also used for many scenes during 'Do-Re-Mi' in the world-famous movie Sound of Music. Many of the Do-Re-Mi scenes were filmed here.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Salzburg, Salzburg, Austrian Alps
After nine hours exploring one of Austria’s best Sightseeing Routes, your private tour will conclude with drop-off at your Salzburg City hotel or optional at the train station: it is a ride of 2h30min back to Vienna, 2 trains every hour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from any hotel or address (airbnb etc.) in Vienna, if your hotel is not in the list,then just mention it and we'll pick you up from there.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.