Private Salt Cathedral & Andrés Carne de Res Tour
During this tour, you will enjoy a combination of culture, religion and gastronomy.
At first stop of the trip, you will discover the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá, known as the only underground temple in the world and the first wonder of Colombia. When you leave there, you will visit one of the most famous restaurants in Bogotá and its surroundings: Andrés Carne de Res. Specializing in typical Colombian food, this place mixes a variety of rustic styles with the incredible cheerful spirit that characterizes our beloved city.
**Includes 1 hour of time in Andrés Carne de Res and 1 drink per person.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Private guide
- Entrance Fees (Salt Cathedral - Andrés Carne de Res)
- Assistance card
- Visit Andrés Carne de Res
- Snack in Andrés
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira
- Entry/Admission - Andrés Exprés Chía
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bogota Pass, Calle 16 # 4 - 67 Local 11, Bogota 111411 Colombia
we pick you up at you hotel
Stop At: Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira, Carrera 6 Calle 1 Parque De La Sal, Zipaquira Colombia
People may get in in one of the most beautiful mine in Colombia. The salt cathedral is a wonder you may visit.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Andrés Exprés Chía, frente ACR, Variante, Cl. 2, Chía, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Specializing in typical Colombian food
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Bring comfortable shoes
- Due to irregular surfaces, the tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Passport name, number expiry and nationality is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please be ready at the specified time for the pickup
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- As a tourism company we want you to travel safely in Colombia. We comply with the biosecurity protocols established by the National Government and we have a Certificate of Tourist Quality in sustainability.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.