Private Sailing Charter in Charleston
Charleston Harbor Tour (3 Hours)
Depending on tides, currents and wind our three hour harbor sail will take you out to Fort Sumter, the Charleston Battery and waterfront, up to the Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge, Yorktown and Patriots Point. We will circle the entire harbor while you relax on the bow, amidships or cockpit and breath it all in. It is a rare occasion when we do not see a dolphin riding our bow wake or playing in the harbor waters around Charleston.
Charleston Harbor, Offshore, Anchor and Swim (6 hours) can be customized at a different rate.
Want something a bit more? Reserve a six-hour charter and head offshore, sail the harbor then anchor out. While at anchor, listen to your favorite music, grab a bite to eat and relax in a hammock or on deck after a refreshing swim. Bring your favorite beverage, hors d’ oeuvres or picnic dinner. Enjoy a perfect day on your own floating island!
per adult from
What's included :
- Sailing instruction, scenic cruise, dolphin sighting, bottled waters and non-acoholic beverages.
What's excluded :
- Bring your favorite beverage and hors d'oeuvres to enjoy!
Alliance Sailing Charter offers harbor tour packages for up to 6 passengers. The most popular time to sail is sunset which provides the perfect atmosphere to get away from the daily grind. Depart from Charleston Harbor Marina for a scenic 3 hour cruise around the Charleston Harbor. Guests can kick back, relax and soak up the last remaining rays of sun or be as active in the sailing of Alliance as they wish. Points of interest include the USS Yorktown, Ravenel Bridge, Castle Pinckney, Charleston Battery ,Fort Sumter and of course dolphin sightings. If interested in learning the finer points of sailing come on out for an afternoon sail and find out what it is like to helm a boat and trim the sails. Instruction can be freely given and you can do as little or as much as you like. Regardless of your interest level, Alliance Sailing Charter exists for your enjoyment and we will do our utmost to make your sail a memorable one.
• Charleston, Charleston, South Carolina
Departure Point :24 Patriots Point Rd, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.