Private Sailing Catamaran in Santorini with BBQ Meal and Drinks
Sail around Santorini on a Catamaran during this 5-hour Cruise, departing from Vlychada Marina. Sail past the island's highlights, such as the Red & White Beaches, the Indian Rocks, and the Venetian Lighthouse of Akrotiri. Stop for snorkeling, marvel at the scenic views of the Aegean Sea and the Volcanic Caldera, and enjoy our onboard BBQ Lunch or Dinner with local wine, beer and soft drinks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Complimentary Hotel pickup and drop-off with an air-conditioned mini bus
- Lunch - BBQ with Shrimps, Chicken and Fish, Pasta with Red Sauce and Greek Salad
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local Wine & Beer
- Complimentary Towels, snorkeling & Safety equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
One of the most beautiful beaches on the island. Its distinct red coloration is caused by the rich in minerals and iron soil.
Stop to take some photos.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: White Beach, Akrotiri Greece
White Beach, which is only accessible by boat. A stop for swimming and snorkeling is highly recommended. No one can resist the crystal clear blue waters with the rich underwater environment and reefs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Lighthouse, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
Sail below the Indian Rocks near the caves and rock formations, characteristic to the Aegean landscape.
Stop At: Palea Kameni, Greece
Stop at the hot springs for a swim session at the sulfurous waters that offer a natural spa.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Santorini Volcano, 847 00 Greece
We sail towards the volcano and explain the volcano explosion.
Stop At: Nea Kameni, 84700 Greece
The northern cove of the volcano is ideal for swimming and snorkeling. Enjoy your own privacy away from crowded locations while our crew prepares on board a delicious BBQ Lunch or Dinner with local wine, beer, and soft drinks.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Vlychada, Vlychada, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Our experience will end at the southern Port of Vlychada.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in a Mini Bus, at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the cruise.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, gender, expiry date and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Vegetarian options are available, please make your request upon booking
- Bring your own sunscreen, swimsuit, sunglasses and windbreaker
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.