Private Russian Chocolate Tour with Tastings, Drink and Museum of Chocolate
Get the ultimate chocolate fix on this sweet 3-hour private Chocolate Tour led by a friendly local guide. Hear interesting and entertaining facts about Russian capital as you stroll through its Old Town.
Visit the small and cute Chocolate boutique to enjoy delicious candies by the creators of the original recipe, sample Konfael collection while you learn about history of one of the most famous Russian chocolate brands. Afterwards wash all sweets down with hot chocolate, mocha or cacao at the coziest Coffee Bean coffeeshop.
If you upgrade to 4-hour tour: Your appétit sated, attend a chocolate-making workshop at the Museum of History of Chocolate where you can sample more of real Russian chocolate and learn the secrets behind the chocolate production in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes
- Friendly local guide
- Private tour
- 3 chocolate samplings in 3 chocolate shops
- Visit to Museum of History of Chocolate (only on 4-hour tours)
- Multiple start times available
- Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
- Iconic places for photo shoot
- Flexible customizable itinerary
- Must-see attractions and off the beaten path
- Meeting in the hotel lobby
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Gogolevskiy Boulevard
- Entry/Admission - New Arbat (Novy Arbat)
- Entry/Admission - Bolshaya Nikitskaya street (ulitsa)
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Russian Chocolate History
What's excluded :
- Extra food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, Volkhonka, 15, Moscow 119019 Russia
Greet your private local guide in the lobby of your hotel at about 10am and embark upon your epicurean exploration of the city. Combine the cultural delights and delectable bites as you walk down one of the oldest Moscow streets - Volhonka Street - and pass by iconic landmarks like Christ the Savior Cathedral and Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gogolevskiy Boulevard, Moscow Russia
10.30am Venture inside the Chocolate boutique and immerse yourself in the wonderful and sweet world of chocolate. Indulge in the set of 5 complimentary chocolate samples accompanied with a cup of artisan tea or coffee. Variety of unique sweets’ fillings is really impressive: honey with lemon, cherry with liqueur and nutmeg, herbal balm Jagermeister with fresh tea leaves, fragrant cinnamon with soft raisins, pistachio with fresh mint leaves, anis with lime juice, wafer crumbs and almond oil, high-mountainous honey with Sicilian apricots, Cuban rum with cream. Should we continue? As you savor your treats, stock up on chocolate souvenirs as they are so yummy and pretty.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: New Arbat (Novy Arbat), Novyy Arbat, Moscow Russia
11.30am Your next chocolate sensation awaits you at the Konfael – Russian chocolate boutique founded in 2001. You will sample a collection of chocolate samples and can get more chocolate gifts here as Konfael is a chocolate icon in Russia. Imagine: fountain of chocolate, chocolate pyramids, monuments, books, cards and more. Nibble on the gourmet chocolate samples and realize why the brand gets the the highest awards at the chocolate exhibitions. The recipes use exotic ingredients and unique technologies that have no analogues in the world and are protected by more than 30 patents.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Bolshaya Nikitskaya street (ulitsa), Bolshaya Nikitskaya ulitsa Metro Teatralnaya, Okhotny riad, Moscow Russia
12.30pm Next, make your way to Coffee Bean coffee shop. Sip a rich and indulgent mocha, cacao or hot chocolate for refreshing aftertaste with some fresh cookie or marshmallow and enjoy a lively chat with your friendly local guide. Finish your tour here at Coffee Bean at about 1pm.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Museum of Russian Chocolate History, 1st Brestskaya St., 2/3, Moscow 125047 Russia
If you book a 4-hour tour, continue to the Museum of Chocolate (availability on demand).
1pm-2pm Your final stop takes you to the Museum of History of Chocolate. Be surprised with a chocolate variety, hear exciting and intriguing legends about cocoa-beans in ancient Mexico and sample a drink based on the recipes of the ancient Aztecs. Learn about history of chocolate in Europe. And of course, do not miss your chance to try hot chocolate by recipe of renowned French philosopher Diderot.
Step back in time admiring packages and wraps of chocolate bars and sweets made in the Russian Empire and Soviet Union and sample two timeless tastes of Old Russia. Uncover the secrets of production of the world known sweets like “Alenka”, “Belochka” and “Gulliver” and marvel at the chocolatier creating unique handmade candy in front of your eyes. Conclude your sweet excursion with a chocolate-making workshop. Finish the tour at the Chocolate Museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide can meet you at your hotel, hostel, vacation rental or train station.You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Choice of chocolate shops and samples is subject to change
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization. We practice social distancing measures through providing private tours only.This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.