Private Roundtrip Transfer via Speedboat to Santhiya Koh Yao Yai
Our Private Boat Transfer to Santhiya Resort Koh Yao Yai operates on demand any time from 6am to 7pm. You will have full use of the Private Speedboat for your journey and a safe, comfortable on time departure and travel will be guaranteed.
Enjoy the flexibility of travel time that you need mixed with the comfort of a Private Boat.
per adult from
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Restroom on board
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Water and Softdrink
What's excluded :
- Once you have arrived at the Bang Rong Pier our team will check you in, complete your insurance paper work, complete a safety briefing and place you and your luggage onto our VIP Private Speedboat.
Here our Guide, Captain and Crew will make sure you are comfortable with water and soft drinks and then prepare you for the short journey across from Bang Rong Pier Phuket to the Santhiya Resort Koh Yao Yai Pier.
This is a door to door service, where you will be dropped off directly at the hotel and no extra transfer, taxi or service is needed. Our team will notify Santhiya Resort Koh Yao Yai of your arrival and they will have staff on hand to help you with your check in.
For the return trip we will pick you from the same pier at Santhiya Resort Koh Yao Yai and return you to the Bang Rong Pier.
Departure Point :Bang Rong Pier, Soi Mukthalang, Tambon Thep Krasatti, Amphoe Thalang, Chang Wat Phuket 83110, Thailand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/15/2020 - 12/16/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are TAT SHA certified and follow all government and marine requirements
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.