Private Roundtrip Transfer to Cinque Terre from Florence
Admire some of the most beautiful coastal landscapes of Italy in total safety with the assistance of our English speaking driver guide. He'll drop you at the first town called Riomaggiore and give all information required, maps, advises, etc. for spend a wonderful day. Meet him in the last town Monterosso for the return.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Admission fees, transportation fees inside the Cinque Terre area (train, boat)
- Our driver/guide will take customers to Riomaggiore is approx 1,5 hour. This is the first of the five villages part of Cinque Terre. On the way he'll explain the history of Cinque Terre and give lot of information, maps and other advice for visit the other four villages as is not possible to driver cars. The only way is by train (5 min journey from village to village), by boat (about 20 min) or hiking (around 1 hour). The other four villages are Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza. Customers will meet the driver at 4.30PM in Monterosso (the last village) for the return to Florence. The meeting point will be locally indicated by the driver.
Departure Point :
The pick up is possible directly at our accommodation in Florence or neighborhood - in case of different location please advise
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :19017 Riomaggiore, SP, Italy - On the way to Riomaggiore (drop off location and start of your tour) our English speaking driver/guide will explain about the history of the area and give you lot of information & advises about what to see and what to do once you are in Cinque Terre so from Riomaggiore you will easily find your way for visit the other 4 villages. The meeting with the driver is at the end of the day in Monterosso for the return to your accommodation.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.