Private Roslyn Chapel and Melrose Abbey Luxury Day Trip
Join us to see one of the wonders of British architecture and the home of Scotlands renaissance saviour. Templar treasures, soaring abbeys and stately riverside mansions are all waiting to be discovered, along with a glass of Glenkinchie too!
As our tours are more personal than some other tour providers, you will leave with a feeling of satisfaction knowing that you've seen what you wanted, how you wanted.
Enjoy, relax and just switch off. Get to know the country and its people, immerse yourself in nature and tradition. At TRIPorganiser we know where to find something special. Trust us with your with valuable travel time. Authenticity is our top priority.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Door to door pick up service
- Bottled water for passengers
- Private transportation in luxury Mercedes mini van
- Live commentary and WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entrance/Admission to Attractions
- Entry/Admission - Rosslyn Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Melrose Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Abbotsford House
- Entry/Admission - Glenkinchie Distillery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 1 Chapel Loan Rosslyn Chapel, Roslin, Roslin EH25 9PT Scotland
Wander in awe at this 15th century chapel, a true marvel of ancient architecture with its vast array of carvings and alters.
Surviving the wrath of Cromwell, it becomes a mecca for artists and poets such as Wordsworth, Burns, Scott and Nasmyth.
A favourite of Queen Victoria it has now gained world wide attention due to the release of Dan Brown's "The Da Vinci Code".
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Melrose Abbey, Abbey Street, Melrose TD6 9LG Scotland
Hotly rumoured to be the final resting place for the heart of King Robert the Bruce this Cistercian Abbey founded in 1136 by King David I of Scotland is one of the most famous ruins in Britain.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Abbotsford House Abbotsford, Melrose TD6 9BQ Scotland
The family home of Sir Walter Scott on the banks of the river Tweed.
Feel free to stroll through his beautiful gardens and extensive library.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Glenkinchie Distillery, Pencaitland EH34 5ET Scotland
(*OPTIONAL) Visit one of only 6 single malt distilleries in the Lowland region of Scotland.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any centrally located Edinburgh hotel, guest house or convenient location including Edinburgh Airport or cruise liner port.Airports
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Newhaven Harbour, Pier Pl, Newhaven, Edinburgh EH6 4LP, UK
- South Queensferry Harbour, Gote Ln, Queensferry, South Queensferry EH30 9PS, UK
- Rosyth Dockyard, 180 Castle Rd, Rosyth, Dunfermline KY11 2AX, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Car booster seat required for children under 135cm
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.