Private Rosetta Day tour from Alexandria With Guide
Enjoy with amazing day tour to explore Rosetta . It is Consider large open-air museum for Islamic architecture . During your day trio you will know More historic information about the French invasion to Egypt and Visit Rosetta museum, the citadel of Qaitbay in Rosetta and famous Rosetta stone .
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Egyptologist guide
- All Service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Personal activities cost.
- our tours guide will meet you in your hotel in Alexandria. You will drive by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to Rosetta which is considered as a large open-air museum for Islamic architecture. the Islamic monuments in Rosetta does not exist in any other city allover Egypt, except for Cairo. Rosetta is famous for the architecture that dates back to the 18th century. In the Rosetta museum, you will get to explore a lot of historic information about the French invasion to Egypt, Napoleon’s expidition as well as the British campaign. After your rosetta museum visit, enjoy a walk in the famous street full of houses that dates back to the 18th century. Rosetta is one of the few cities remaining where houses of ancient islamic architecture style still exists. Afterwards, you will get to visit the citadel of Qaitbay in Rosetta where the famous Rosetta stone was found. At the end, you will get to see the meeting point of the nile and the sea which is considered a very remarkable thing to see. When your Rosetta day tour is finished, you will start your journey back to Alexandria.
Departure Point :Your Hotel in Alexandria
Departure Time :08.00 Am
Return Detail :Your Hotel in Alexandria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.