Private Rome Food Tour with Local Expert and Hotel Pickup
Pizza, pasta, gelato, coffee, and more…taste Rome’s finest culinary delights while exploring one of the city’s most charming neighborhoods with a local food expert. What could be better than combining possibly the best food on the planet with one of the most gorgeous cities in the world?
In true Roman style, we will stand in front of the food counters or find lovely spots to sit in one of Rome’s many “piazzas”.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup with English-speaking driver and luxury transportation
- Private tour
- Professional food expert
- 4 different food tastings in traditional Roman venues
What's excluded :
- Extra food and drinks
- Optional gratuities
- Transfer back to accommodation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trastevere, 00153 Rome Italy
On this authentic Roman food tour, our expert will be leading you on a leisurely walk through one of Rome’s oldest neighborhoods: Trastevere. Extremely charming, thanks to its cobble-stoned alleys and medieval feeling, it is home to some of the best and oldest food spots in Rome, as well as some of the oldest churches in the city, preserving its Roman identity.
- Coffee: We will get to know each other over a delicious coffee in
one of the oldest and most traditional bars in the neighborhood.
- Forno: One of the best-known bakeries in the city, we will try some of their delicious pizza.
- Suppli: Rome’s most popular street food item, we will try the one many believe is the best you can find in the city as well as in our favorite pizza al taglio in Rome. We might be able to try some incredible pasta as well.
- Market: We will take a walk around the neighborhood’s small open-air market, which is filled with locals. We will take a close look at seasonal produce, and explore how Roman’s shop for their fruits and vegetables.
- Gelato: Our last stop is a sweet one. We will be will be having a taste some of Rome’s oldest and best gelato, set in a very old fashioned gelateria/bar.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup service from all accommodation facilities located in the city center. Hotels, B&B's and apartments. Please include, in your reservation, the accommodation name and address.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please remember to inform us in case of food allergies or ingredients that cannot be eaten.
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.