Private Rio de Janeiro Planetarium Tour for Kids and Families
The Rio de Janeiro Planetarium Foundation has the aim of talking about Astronomy and related sciences in a didactic and interactive manner, through experiments, auditorium sessions, telescope observation, courses, lectures, exhibitions and cultural events. The institution relies on two auditoriums: Carl Sagan (with 23 meters in diameter and 263 seats), which hosts the planetarium model Universitarium VIII – TD, and the Galileu Galilei Auditorium (with 12.5 meters in diameter and 90 seats), which has the planetarium model Spacemaster. On the weekends, there is an exhibition of movies in the Auditorium Session.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Fundação Planetário da Cidade do Rio de Janeiro
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fundação Planetário da Cidade do Rio de Janeiro, Rua Vice-Governador Rúbens Berardo, 100 - Gávea, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22451-070, Brazil
The Planetarium has two summits: Carl Zeiss, which houses the model Universarium VIII - TD, with 263 seats, and Galileo, which has the Spacemaster model, with 130 seats. And it offers a library, a theater, auditorium, restaurants, parking and a large green area for recreation of children.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Rio de Janeiro South Zone - Cruise Port - DownTown (Centro)
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Rio de Janeiro South Zone - Cruise Port - DownTown (Centro)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.