Private Rio Celeste Hike and Nature
Traluxu Travel is a local economy committed with our environment, well known for offering the best nature, culture, and relaxing experiences, which encourages us to share with all visitors the beauty of our country, focused on accomplishing and performing Responsible Travel practices.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Recommended Cleaning and Disinfection protocols applied.
What's excluded :
Enjoy a scenic 1 ½ -hours drive from La Fortuna to Tenorio Volcano National Park, whose fantastic forest reserve combines the magical mystic of nature, ancient indigenous legends, and a stunning volcanic influence, creating an incredible chemical effect along this beautiful river by tinting its currents into a breathtaking light blue stream.
This 4 miles (6.44 km), a round trip well-maintained trail leads through this protected forest toward a colorful, beautiful waterfall and the place everybody can't wait to see: The confluence among two creeks necessary to start this river change color phenomenon.
With a nature guide companion, there’s a good possibility that you’ll get to see different wildlife on this venture. After your hike, you’ll enjoy a delicious Costa Rican lunch.
WHAT TO BRING:
Rain jacket or poncho
Comfortable and proper hiking footwear.
• Rio Celeste, Tenorio Volcano National Park Costa Rica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide high-quality transportation units covered by the Umbrella Coverage Policy of 1,5 million USD. To guarantee a secure transfer, tour service, or any other of our products. In Addition, bilingual guide / Wi-Fi / Drinks / Snacks.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Your luggage will be disinfected on board. Footwear disinfection mat.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.