PRIVATE Red Dune Desert Safari, BBQ Dinner, Camel Ride & Falcon Photo
Desert safari is one exciting activity you should add to your bucket list if you’re looking for real adventure. Depart in the afternoon with your Private vehivle, for a thrilling desert drive over the golden sand dunes, deep into the heart of the desert. A fabulous view of the sun setting over the desert dunes are some of the memories you will cherish from the desert drive. The tour continues with other activities at the campsite such as a camel ride.
Even more exciting things you shouldn’t miss are photographs in local costume, Henna painting, the Arabic Shisha (Bubble Hubble). A souvenir shop is also available where you can buy sample items made from the desert. A sumptuous BBQ dinner and Arabic dishes will be served, accompanied by authentic Arabic music to spice up your night. The evening entertainment will then begin with a graceful Belly Dancer and a superb Tanoura Dance.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by Professional English speaking driver/guide
- PRIVATE Transfers by luxury 4x4 Land Cruiser
- Dune Bashing around 30 minutes & FREE Sand boarding
- Short Camel Ride ( can be done more than once ) & Henna Painting
- Welcome drinks, Arabic coffee, dates , tea and falafel
- Sheesha (Free only in the Shisha Area)
- Photograph in Local costume & Falcon photo
- Buffet Dinner with BBQ - open buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian..
- Unlimited soft drinks / water / tea / coffee inside the camp-site
- Belly Dance, Tanura Dance & Fire Show
What's excluded :
- Gratuities l Tips
- Alcoholic Drinks, available at the bar with extra charge (cash payment only)
- Quad bike & ATV, available with extra charges(Pre-booking is recommended)
- Fasten your seat belts and get ready for the adventure drive. Explore the Desert for the evening and enjoy thrilling activities on the golden dunes. Feel the vivifying experience as you drive through challenging sand dunes
• The Walk at JBR, The Walk Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai United Arab Emirates
• 4x4 Desert Safari Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates
• Dune Bashing, Dubai United Arab Emirates
• ATV, Quad biking, Quad Bike Rental Dubai, Dubai-Al Ain Road, (e66), Al Faqa - Al Faqa - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
• OffRoad-Zone, 8 B St - Al Quoz - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
• Big Red Adventure Tours, Hatta Road, Sharjah, UAE Sharjah, UAE - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
• Sunset Desert Safari Dubai, Dubai - Hor Al Anz East - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
• Big Red Quad Bike Rental (quad bike rental ,quad bike tour ,quad bike safari, quad bike ride dubai, atv tour, atv ride dubai), Dubai - Al Ain Rd - Al Faqa - دبي - United Arab Emirates
• Falafel or Shawarma - Falafel is a deep-fried ball, or a flat or doughnut-shaped patty, made from ground chickpeas, fava beans, or both
• Main Dish - Biryani Rice, White Rice Vegetable – Chick Peas, Latin (Daal), Noodles & Potato Wedges
BBQ (Chicken Drum Stick, Chicken Tikka & Kabab)
• Salads - Hummus, Green Salad, Tabbouleh, Pasta Salad and Kubus
• Fruits - Om Ali and fresh fruits
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick from Dubai Hotels. Drop off to original pick up point Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. Contact your local tour operator atleast 24hrs for the exact pick up timing. Please be advised to check your e-mail or whatsapp for pick up timing updates. Please call 24- hours prior to start of tour to ensure a timely pickup. Approximate Pick up timings :Winter (Nov – Feb) : 2.15 pm to 2.45 pmSummer (Mar – Oct) : 2.45 pm to 3.30 pmSummer Season pickup times may be adjusted a little later to 4 pm. we will confirm the exact time of your pickup depending on your hotel locations on the tour day.Ports
- Dubai Port Rashid Al Mina Road
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan, No Belly Dance Show & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines.
- During DRY DAYS an official public holidays NO Belly Dance Show & Alcohol Drinks as per the guidelines of DTCM
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.