Private Quanzhou City Highlights Sightseeing Day Trip from Xiamen
Been China's marine door to exotic cultures since ancient times, Quanzhou is one of the most famous historical and cultural cities in China. While you are in Xiamen, spend full-day with an expert guide to explore the famous historical highlights in Quanzhou, visit the famed Kaiyuan Buddhism Temple, one of the top ten Muslim holy sites of Qingjing Mosque, the nearby Guandi Temple Quanzhou Maritime Museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Private transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Chinese lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - Quanzhou Maritime Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quanzhou Maritime Museum, No.425 Donghu Street, Fengze District, Quanzhou 362017 China
Meet local expert guide from your Xiamen downtown hotel at 8:30am to start the Quanzhou Highlights sihgtseeing.
Due to the special location, Quanzhou has been China's marine door to exotic cultures since ancient times. As the largest Buddhist temple in Fujian, Kaiyuan Temple has attracted many domestic and foreign travelers who are interested in Buddhist culture. You will firstly follow your guide to explore this fairly complete set of courtyard galleries.
Continue sightseeing to the Qingjing Mosque, also named Ashab Mosque, it was initially built in 1009 and today is the oldest Arab-style mosque in China. Later stroll around the nearby Guandi Temple dedicated to Guan Yu, and visit the only museum in China specializing in overseas relations, the Quanzhou Maritime Museum. Afterwards, local guide will transfer you back to Xiamen and drop off at your hotel to conclude the trip.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from centrally located Xiamen hotels, please provide your hotel information while booking.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.