Private Qingcheng Mountain and Dujiangyan Irrigation System Tour from Beijing
Enjoy a day away from the city and experience the grandeur of the Sichuan region’s scenic wonders on this full-day tour to Qingcheng Mountain and the Dujiangyan Irrigation System, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Admire how temples and halls are seemingly carved into the thick forest of bamboo trees and caves at Qingcheng Mountain, where you’ll take a boat ride and a hike with your guide. Marvel at the construction of the Dujiangyan Irrigation System, which was built in 256 BC and led to significant irrigation and agricultural development of the region.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Boat ride at Qingchengshan
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Excursion bus at Qingchengshan and Dujiangyan
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Admission of all the places list in the itinerary
- Private comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Mount Qingcheng
- Entry/Admission - Dujiangyan Irrigation System
What's excluded :
- Airfare between Beijing and Chengdu(please contact us in advance if you prefer us to book for you)
- Cable car at Qingchengshan
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Qingcheng, Qingcheng Mountain Town, Chengdu 611844 China
Escape the hustle and bustle of city and enjoy the natural beauty the Sichuan province on this full-day trip. Your first stop is Qingcheng Mountain. In addition to its incredibly lush surroundings and secluded tranquility, the mountain boasts of number of well-preserved Taoist temples. Take a boat ride across the Yuecheng lake and follow your guide on a two-hour hike up the mountain, visiting various temples along the way such as the Jianfu temple, from the Tang Dynasty, or the Tianshi Cave, finished during the Qing Dynasty and where a famous Taoist master once taught. Take the same trail back down, or, for a more relaxing experience, take the cable car to the bottom of the mountain (own expense).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Dujiangyan Irrigation System, On the Minjiang River at the west of Dujiangyan, Dujiangyan 611830 China
After lunch at a local restaurant (included), enjoy the drive to the Dujiangyan Irrigation System. Built in 256 BC to provide irrigation and flood control to the region, the Dujiangyan is one of the greatest hydraulic engineering projects of the Qin Dynasty. See the fish mouth levee, named for its conical head resembling the mouth of a fish, and learn about the significant role it plays in the system.
The Dujiangyan area also boasts a beautiful landscape and many cultural relics and historical sites. Visit the Two Kings Temple and the Dragon-Taming Temple, and admire the style of traditional Chinese architecture and the intricate designs of ancient statues. Stroll around the gardens of Lidui Park and see how engineering masterpieces blend well with the park’s natural landscape.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop-off at Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport(CTU).Airports
- Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, Shuangliu, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be advised that a moderate amount of walking is involved and the hike up Qingcheng Mountain involves a few steep slopes; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.