Private Qeswachaca Inca Bridge Experience
This journey is the perfect option to discover Cusco region as we will have the opportunity to enjoy beautiful nature, seeing 4 lakes - Pampamarca, Asnaqocha, Acopia and Pomacanchi - on our way to the Queswachaca bridge.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Lunch box
- Professional bilingual guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee : 10 soles
- Entry/Admission - Q’eswachaka Rope Bridge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Q’eswachaka Rope Bridge, Quehue District 08280, Peru
Visit the last hand-made Inca bridge across the Apurimac River. The bridge is renewed every year with new grass-ropes by the residents, perpetuating the ancient tradition from the Incas.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will give you more information about pick up once the activity booked.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.