Private Puente Viesgo Caves Full-Day Tour from Santander
• Visit caves of El Castillo and Las Monedas, both with cave paintings
• Visit the village of Puente Viesgo
• Fall in love with the beauty of the "Pasiegos Valleys"
• Enjoy a 1-hour e-Bike excursion through a beautiful greenway (optional)
Day tour to visit the famous caves of “El Castillo” and “Las Monedas” in Puente Viesgo. To complete this great day, you will enjoy a scenic drive across the Pasiego's Valleys up to the mountain port of Estacas de Trueba.
Additionally, you will have the option to also enjoy a 1,5 -hour e-bike cycling tour along the green route of "Via Verde del Pas". (supplement of € 35,00/adult and € 25,00/child)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to visit El Castillo and Las Monedas Caves (regular visit)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cave of El Castillo
- Entry/Admission - Cueva Las Monedas
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Altamira
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cave of El Castillo, Carretera de las Cuevas, s/n, 39670 Puente Viesgo Spain
This has has been declared World Heritage by Unesco and it is one of the most important caves in the world for its cave paintings. Please notice that the regular visit is in Spanish. Please contact us if you want to have a private tour in English or someone translating the visit for you into English.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cueva Las Monedas, Monte Del Castillo, 39670 Puente Viesgo Spain
This cave had been declared World Heritage by Unesco in the year 2008. Please notice that the regular visit is in Spanish. Please contact us if you want to have a private tour in English or someone translating the visit for you into English
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Santillana del Mar, Santillana del Mar, Cantabria
We will enjoy this unforgettable visit to Santillana del Mar, one of the most beautiful villages in Spain
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo de Altamira, Avda. Marcelino Sanz de Sautuola s/n, 39330, Santillana del Mar Spain
You will visit the Altamira Museum and the so-called "neocave", this is a replica of the Altamira Cave, declared word heritage in 1985 for its valuable cave art.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in Santander.If your accommodation is outside the city, please contact us to agree on a meeting place.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.