Private: Pudong Airport Transfer Service
Most international flights arrived in Shanghai at the Pudong Airport. Your private driver and guide will wait you at the arriving hall and transfer you to the place you will stay in Shanhgai. Your tour guide will introduce Shanghai to you on your way to the city of Shanghai. Feel free to ask your guide if you have any questions about Shanghai.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way Transfer between the Pudong Airport and your destination
- A local private English-speaking guide
- A private air-conditioned car or van, according to the size of your group number, with a local driver
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities to guide or driver (recommended)
- Built in 1999, the Pudong Airport is one of the busiest airports in China. Most international flights arrive in Shanghai from the Pudong Airport.
On your way from the Pudong Airport to the city of Shanghai, you tour guide will give you a brief introduction to Shanghai, the magical city of Shanghai. The introduction includes the best tourist attractions, the best restaurants for either Chinese or Western foods, the best shopping malls or business streets and the history and culture of Shanghai.
You can ask your guide any question about Shanghai or the interesting things you will see from your car. Your insightful guide are always happy to answer your questions.
Departure Point :
Departure Point: Pudong Airport Dates: See Availability
AirportsPu Dong Airport, Shanghai China
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Shanghai, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour. The local private English-speaking guide and the private car will serve your group only.
- You will receive a confirmation letter within 24 hours of making your payment.
- Your guide will contact you in the evening (Your guide will call you at around 18:00. If you missed your guide’s phone call, he or she will send you a short message) before your tour and confirm the exact pick-up time according to your preference.
- If you are planning to book an arrival transfer please read the important message below: Unforeseen circumstances, flights can be delayed or changed, and therefore connecting flights may be missed. Any sudden flight delays or change are out of our control and we are not responsible for these changes. If you find yourself in this situation, please contact our office or your travel advisor, to urgently advise us that your arrival details have changed. This will ensure your local guide can be informed of these changes and an arrival transfer will be rearranged accordingly. We will endeavor to arrange a transfer as soon as possible, however delays may occur. If we are not advised of late changes and missed connections, we cannot guarantee someone will be able to meet you upon arrival in China or your local destination, as we will have no way of knowing which flight you will be arriving on. We will not be responsible for providing reimbursement of transportation costs from the airport to your hotel in the event that our office or travel advisor was not advised of changes to arrival times.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.