Private Program for Accredited Diver in Búzios
• There are two diving points with 1 (one) cylinder + Ballast + Exclusive guide
• Total background time approximately 80 minutes
• Depth approximately 11 meters
• We are every day
• The Accredited leaving the beach will have the chance to take a guided dive with one of our instructors, fully supporting him in and out of the water. We will dive between the beaches of João Fernandes and João Fernandinho, a very interesting and exciting place, a real nursery, ideal for those who want to take a peaceful dive at their own pace, train their buoyancy skills and improve their knowledge in species identification.
We personalize your service!
Schedule Your Time
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Clothes, regulator, Vest, cylinder, ballast belt, mascara, fin + DiveMaster Guide
What's excluded :
- Photography Program (We have a professional photographer who can be hired on site)
PERSONALIZED BEACH PROGRAM
If you have already taken your diving course and have a certificate (diver card) you are an accredited diver, just sign up for one of our exclusive exits for you, In this option we will join the water on the beach!
We have a real natural pool, where one of the three nuclei of environmental protection is located, can observe a wide variety of marine species such as: the most recognized and valued turtles, starfish, sea horses, butterfly fish, Salema, sergentinhos, crabs , lobsters, sea cucumbers and a wide coralline formation of elephant ear, ox drool and brain coral.
Entering the blue and crystal clear waters of Búzios making this dive at any time of the day will be an extraordinary experience!
• Joao Fernandes Beach, Rua Praia de Joao Fernandes, Armacao dos Buzios, State of Rio de Janeiro 28950-000 Brazil
Departure Point :School / Operator P & P Diving, Praia de João Fernandes - R. João Fernandes, Búzios - RJ, 28950-000, Brazil
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We strictly follow all protocols and measures of safety, prevention and hygiene in favor of health and collective well-being. Already in effect "We practice an internal prevention and biosafety protocol adopted and recommended by DAN and WHO through personalized and individual service."
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.