Private Pranburi Forest Park and Khao Daeng Tour from Hua Hin
The Pranburi Forest Park is known for its vast and dense forests of mangroves and twisty trails that lead visitors to all corners of the park. With its pristine views and natural beauty, Pranburi Park is the perfect escape from some of the urban centers in southern Thailand.
The nature reserve is an excellent day excursion from the Hua Hin area. Not only will the tranquil and majestic scenery surround you, but you’ll also get to see an abundant array of flora and wildlife, many of which are exclusive to Thailand.
Khao Daeng viewpoint at 157 meters peak accessible by a trail around seven hundred meters from the headquarters. This viewpoint has an impressive 360° view over the surrounding valley and mountains. Long-tailed macaques and birds are common in the area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- River Boat Trip
- Entry/Admission - Pranburi Forest Park
- Entry/Admission - Pranburi River
- Entry/Admission - Khao Daeng View Point
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pranburi Forest Park, Pranburi 77120 Thailand
The highlight is the approximated 1km boarded walkway through the mangrove forest, which provides a wonderful opportunity to get a view of the inside of the forest itself and try wildlife spotting. The walk is suitable for anyone who can manage 1km, and it looked accessible to buggies - but despite the accessibility, it is peaceful. Part-way round the walk is a raised platform which gives a magnificent view of the forest and surrounding area.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Pranburi River, Pranburi Thailand
Boat trip on the Pranburi River
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Khao Daeng View Point, No 1020, National Hwy Khao Daeng, Kui Buri 77150 Thailand
Khao Daeng Mountain to the Viewpoint and have a nice overview over the Sam Roi Yod National Park.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sam Roi Yot, Sam Roi Yot, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province
Lunch on a Thai Farm after the Tour Guide shows you around the Farm with pineapple and coconut plantations and aloe vera and rice fields.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait at the Reception or in front of your House or Condominium
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.