Private Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle Tour from Slovenian Coast
Postojna Caves are the second largest underground cave system in the world. Unique for its cave train which isn't to be found nowhere else in the world. Predjama Castle is situated close to the caves and it is one of the most spectacular medieval castles and the biggest cave castle in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Entrance fee to Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle
- Entry/Admission - Postojna Cave
- Entry/Admission - Predjama Castle
What's excluded :
- Other extras
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Postojna Cave, Jamska cesta 30, Postojna 6230 Slovenia
We will start the excursion from Portoroz. Our first stop will be in
Postojna, where we will visit the caves. Afterwards some free time for lunch and shopping will be given.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Predjama Castle, Predjama 1, Postojna 6230 Slovenia
After the tour of the caves we will visit the Predjama Castle, the largest cave castle in the world. Afterwards return to Portoroz.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Customers will be given detailed pick up information after the booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.