Private Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle Tour from Ljubljana
Postojna Cave is the second largest underground cave system in the world. Unique for its cave train which is not to be found anywhere else in the world. Predjama Castle is situated close to the cave and it is one of the most spectacular medieval castles and the largest cave castle in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Entrance to the Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle
- Entry/Admission - Postojna Cave
- Entry/Admission - Predjama Castle
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Other extras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Postojna Cave, Jamska cesta 30, Postojna 6230 Slovenia
We will start the tour from the hotel in Ljubljana. The road to Postojna takes about 40 min. Our first stop is in Postojna, where we will visit the Postojna cave. The visit takes about 90 minutes. Some free time for souvenirs or drinks.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Predjama Castle, Predjama 1, Postojna 6230 Slovenia
We will then proceed to the Predjama castle (about 10 min). After the visit of the castle we will return back to Ljubljana.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Customers will be given the detailed pick up information after the booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.