Private Plitvice lakes tour from Split
There is never a wrong time to visit Plitvice Lakes, Croatia’s oldest and largest national park. This UNESCO World Heritage site consists of 16 cascading lakes surrounded by steep canyons, emerald pools, and an abundance of flora and fauna, all of which you get to explore. Divided into the Upper and Lower Lakes, you choose what you’d like to encounter first - and if you fancy getting there by train, wooden footpaths, or scenic boat rides. We suggest you end the day in awe of Croatia’s largest waterfall and top it off with Croatian specialties at a local restaurant.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to the National Park
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
On our Plitvice Lakes tour from Split you will witness why Plitvice National Park is not only Croatia’s National Wonder but why it has been enlisted on UNESCO World Heritage site’s list.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Obala Lazareta 3, 21000, Split, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We please you to take personal responsibility for your wellbeing. This begins with packing any personal protective equipment and sanitisers you require (face mask) . Please adopt hygiene practises and follow all health instruction from our professional staff once you are vacationing with us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.