Private Photography Tour Haines Departure
Alaska is undeniably one of the most photogenic places on the planet.
Haines, AK is a photographer's paradise. Bald Eagles, Brown and Black Bear, Whales, Sea lions, Moose, and unlimited landscapes abound. Our professional photography guides bring passion and expertise to your tour. They can help you get the photos of a lifetime.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Portable Lunch
- Bottled water
- Professional Photographer/Guide
- Port pickup
- Private Tour
What's excluded :
Enjoy a private photography tour in the stunning Chilkat Valley. Your expert photographer guide will assist you in capturing the best of the Chilkat Valley's unique attractions.
Your guide has scouted out the best areas for the day's photo shoot. Since this is a private tour, you will be able to work directly with the guide to decide which locations and subject matter you want to focus on. Depending on the lighting and weather, different locations in the Chilkat Valley boast specific photographic highlights. May, June, and July feature wildflowers and bald eagles. Beginning in August, pink salmon begin their run up the Chilkoot River to spawn and brown bear often come down to the river to feed. When bears are present, every effort will be made to give you safe bear viewing and photography.
The theme is flexibility, fun and learning. A simple point and shoot camera or smartphone will work, but by all means, bring all your photo gear.
• Chilkoot River, Haines, AK
• Chilkoot Lake State Recreation Area, Lutak Road, Haines, AK 99827
Departure Point :1: 59 Portage Dr, Haines, AK 99827, USA
2: Port Chilkoot Dock - Cruise Ship Dock, Haines, AK 99827, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Our tours begin at the Port Chilkoot Cruise Ship Dock, however our guides can also pick you up from local hotels as well as most bed and breakfasts in the townsite. Airports
- Haines Municipal Airport, 728 Main St, Haines, AK 99827
- Port Chilkoot Dock - Cruise Ship Dock, Haines, AK 99827, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Your tour includes a portable lunch. It consists of a turkey sandwich on organic whole wheat bread, fruit, freshly baked cookie, and bottled water. Vegetarian and gluten free options are available with 48 hours advance notice.
- Infant seats available
- This tour requires a certain amount of walking on uneven and rocky surfaces.
- Motorized wheelchairs or scooters cannot be accommodated.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.