Private photographer in Mykonos (PRO)
The Ultimate Souvenir.
Mykonos is the cosmopolite gem of Aegean Sea with picturesque alleys, whitewashed miniature chapels, and perfect blue seas and skies!
Whether you’re jet setter, a cruise visitor, or an alley wanderer, Mykonos is full of pleasant surprises. It is so exciting since you are already visiting the island to cherish everything: the locals, culture, natural beauty, and poetic language. The best way to capture these moments is by booking a Mykonos Photo Tour.
I am glad that you are with me for this journey.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 hours photo session - usb stick with all the photos - 50 photos edited and photoshopped via email
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mykonos Town, Mykonos Town, Mykonos, Cyclades, South Aegean
We will meet outside the Archeological Museum of Mykonos. Then we are going to chat to get to know each other better. I will tell you about the experience you are about to have and together. As a Mykonos expert I will lead you to the most important landmarks of Mykonos to take images that will impress your friends and followers. More precisely, we are going to have a walking tour through Mykonos town seaside, and stop to take our best photos in front of the three most iconic landmarks of Mykonos; Little Venice, Paraportiani Church, and the famous Windmills. You will also receive some reality facts about the island life and tips for the best beaches. All you have to do is be easy, strike a pose and I will do the work for you to catch your perfect angle in a perfect backdrop. At the end we will stop at the Cine Manto cafe garden, where we can (optionally) have a refreshment and deliver to you the usb stick with all the photos taken. After that, you are free to continue your day in Mykonos island.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Archaeological Museum of Mykonos, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Return Detail :Little Venice, Mykonos 846 00, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.