Private photo tour to the most beautiful villages of the Alpujarra
On this private tour through the most beautiful villages of the Alpujarra (southern Sierra Nevada) we take photographic forays through the villages of Pampaneira, Bubión and Capileira. The tour is led by photographer Jürgen Heitmann (fototouren.es), who has been traveling to this region of Andalusia since 1982.
If you wish, you can get photographic support from your photo tour guide so that they return with unique photos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food on the trip
The Valle del Poqueira (or Barranco del Poqueira, see blog post) below the Pico Veleta, the second highest peak of the Sierra Nevada, is one of the most beautiful regions of the Alpujarra of Granada with its three villages Pampaneira, Bubión and Capileira. The white villages with their interesting architecture are real pearls that have retained their charm over the years.
We take photographic forays through the two villages Capileira and Pampaneira. In the tranquil town of Bubión we visit the local museum there. It is a former residential building from the 16th century. It was inhabited until the 1970s and is furnished with the original furniture and tools from the past. The tour starts and ends in Malaga.
• Pampaneira, Pampaneira, Province of Granada, Andalucia
• Bubion, Bubion, Province of Granada, Andalucia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your location and pick you up there again.Ports
- Malaga centrum, Málaga, 29015 Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We cannot transport minors under 135 cm tall as they need child seats
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.