Private Photo Tour of Christchurch
As a full time professional photographer, I can you to the best locations for photography within Christchurch and help you to get the best images. Minimum of 2 persons per booking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
We will travel through Christchurch and take in the sights of the city and its environment including Banks peninsula, the Summit Road, Brighton Beach, Sumner, taking in all the beautiful photo locations on offer.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from the airport and from any hotel or airbnb in Christchurch. Tour is limited to a maximum of four persons.Airports
- Christchurch Intl Airport, Christchurch New Zealand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/12/2019 - 11/18/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible Most travelers can participate This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers Cancellation Policy For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.