Private Pasta Making class in the vineyard with wine tour in Rome countryside
On this 5-hour excursion you'll head out of Rome with your private driver to the wooded hills of Castelli Romani. The tour, stops at Antico Casale, where you'll meet the winemaker and then tour the vineyard and cellars. Learn how the wine is produced and maybe even a fresh off of the vine.This tour includes an amazing culinary experience, you will be welcomed by our professional chef.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - 3 varieties of wine that are produced here. Each wine is paired with a delicious Italian specialty, such as Roman pizza or olive oil, fruit, vegetables from the garden
- Private transportation
- Culinary experience with professional chef who will teach you how to cook traditional italian pasta
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- German language (If available at the moment of booking)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castelli Romani, Colli Albani, Rome Italy
On this 4-hour excursion you'll head out of Rome with your private driver to the wooded hills of Castelli Romani. The name of the area translates as Roman castles, but in reality it simply refers to a collection of wine-producing hills just southeast of Rome.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.