Private pasta-making class at a Cesarina's home with tasting at Lake Garda
Immerse yourself in a private pasta-making class at a local's home, learn the secrets of the region's most famous pasta dishes and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a glass of local wine.
During the lesson, the local home cook will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authentic regional pasta recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Each participant will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Private Pasta-making Class
- Tasting of the 3 pasta recipes
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
What's excluded :
- Immerse yourself in a private pasta-making class at a local's home in Lake Garda, learn the secrets of the region's most famous pasta dishes and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a selection of local wines.
• Taste the fruit of your labour and experience the authentic flavors of regional cuisine
• Enjoy a selection of red and white wines from regional cellars: our Cesarine offer only wines of the territory.
• Take the official Cesarine apron and shopping bag back home
Le Cesarine is Italy’s first network of home cooks coordinated at a national level by a dedicated staff. The Cesarine are welcoming ambassadors of the Italian culinary heritage, animated by an authentic passion for traditional Italian cuisine. Every Cesarina has been carefully selected by experts to host gastronomic events in their own homes with local produce and refined menus, the result of authentic local recipes, handed down from generation to generation.
• Pasta: Tortelloni or Tagliatelle or Gramigna or Strichetti or Balanzoni
Departure Point :25015 Desenzano del Garda, Province of Brescia, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.