Private Paragliding & ATVs Tour: A Fun Day Full of Adrenaline & Nature
If you like extreme sports this tour encompasses the two must-do activities: Paragliding and ATVs in just one day.
Both of them have remarkable views of different grass colors, little farms, dairy cattle and mountains.
We start our day with ATVs and a brief training to understand how these powerful machines work, then we start our ride driving through a forest on gravel roads with one of the most beautiful sceneries you will see.
After the 1.5 hours the ATV drive is over, so we change our clothes and get back in the car to continue for our second stop through the mountains.
At the paragliding site our team is waiting for us to start a beautiful flight in a two-seat glider with a certified and experienced pilot around a rural area surrounded by mountains and waterfalls. We take care of the insurance and everything else so you can enjoy the experience.
After your flying experience has concluded we start our drive back to the hotel full of good memories of this adventurous day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guarne, Antioquia, Colombia
From the moment we pick you up it takes us around 40 minutes to arrive into the ATVs place, where our team will be waiting for us.
Every time you ride an ATV is an adventure, but doing it in the Andean mountains is a totally new experience.
In our ATVs section of this combined experience with Paragliding you are able to drive our powerfull machines as well as appreciate the beautiful scenery of our mountains in an exciting, fun and safe manner.
Whether you're an experienced driver or a beginner this activity is for you.
We give you all the instructions on how to properly ride ATVs so you can make it in the safest way.
Then we provide you with the equipment, this is a helmet and body protection.
This activity is very safe, however we provide an emergency insurance to the tour participants .
We pride ourselves on the fact that we have not had an accident to date in over 500 rides.
The ride has beautiful lookouts and gravel trails, it is a very interesting route in the nature.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cocorna, Cocorna, Antioquia Department
From the ATVs spot to our paragliding is around a 30 minutes drive only.
Our Paragliding takes place 5,500 feet above sea level.
Our flights usually take around 15 minutes. However, this can vary depending on weather conditions.
You will be flying around mountains and close to a beautiful waterfall in our two-seat gliders with an experienced and certified pilot.
Once you land then we start having lunch in a traditional restaurant with stunning views.
We accompany you throughout the whole process:
- Pick you up at the hotel and take you there.
- Help you with the sign-up process and the insurance registration.
- Keep your belongings safe while you are flying.
- Translate all the instructions the pilot gives you.
- Drive you back to your hotel after the flight.
On the journey back to your place of stay you can rest comfortable in our vehicle with AC. The drive back time is around 75 minutes with beautiful scenery to enjoy.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.