Private Paradise Valley Hiking and Swiming Tour From Agadir
Enjoy your holiday in Agadir Morrocco
Make your way from the city to the countryside to see the tiny streams, mountain gorges, and flowing waterfalls in the beautiful surrounding villages. Once you arrive to Paradise Valley, you will have a hike of 20 minutes before settling down for a beautiful time at the natural pools, perfect for swimming and chilling. After the refreshment break, the group will drive back to Agadir with a return at 2:00 pm to the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Paradise Valley
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paradise Valley, Agadir 30000 Morocco
our guide will pick up all travels from there hotel staying at 8:30 AM
Start your day with a visit to the Paradise Valley and experience an oasis with fresh natural pools surrounded by palm trees and breathtaking mountains. Relax, sunbathe, and jump off cliffs.
Beginning early in the morning, drive towards the Immouzer and Paradise Valley roads, north of Agadir, where the water flows all the time and the grass really is greener.
Make your way from the city to the countryside to see the tiny streams, mountain gorges, and flowing waterfalls in the beautiful surrounding villages. Once you arrive to Paradise Valley, you will have a hike of 20 minutes before settling down for a beautiful time at the natural pools, perfect for swimming and chilling. After the refreshment break, the group will drive back to Agadir with a return arrival at around 1:30 PM.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick up all travels from there hotel or Agadir commercial port.Ports
- Agadir Commercial Port, Unnamed Road,, Agadir 80000, Morocco
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - bring your own Mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.