Private Paper Mache Workshop in Jaipur
In this personalized live experience of Paper Mache, the participants will learn under the mentor Rakesh Vyas, an artist who loves to create Paper Mache designs on his terrace, come summer or winters. He derives a lot of satisfaction in his work. He enjoys seeing how adults and kids, both get involved in this art after a bit of hesitation.
While giving special and personalized attention to everyone, he makes sure that no one misses out on any information or learnings. The workshop is held at his studio only, so the participants also get to see the maestro's personal exhibits.
Paper Mache, literally “chewed paper”, “pulped paper”, or “mashed paper” is a composite material consisting of paper pieces or pulp, sometimes reinforced with textiles, bound with an adhesive, such as glue, starch, or wallpaper paste.
The art piece created at the end of the workshop can be taken back as a souvenir along with a certificate.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Paper pulp, colours, brushes
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Personalised Live Experience with Artist Rakesh Vyas. See yourself through the eyes of an artist or simply observe the genius at work and understand the intricate details and techniques of Paper Mache. Live demonstration of what goes into this elaborate process and understand how paper pulp is made. Learn about different techniques used for the same. Artist also briefs you about from where you can procure the material and brushes for the art form.
Departure Point :Raghunathpuri Road, Prem Nagar, Model Town, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302011, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.