Private Palermo Airport Transfer-San Vito Lo Capo & Viceversa - Price per Route
Private Airport Transfer
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- One-way private transfer
- Driver English Speaking
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Sicily Airports Transfer offers transfers to and from all airports of the island: “Falcone e Borsellino” in Palermo, ” Fontana Rossa” in Catania , “Vincenzo Florio” in Trapani “Vincenzo Magliocco ” in Comiso .
In our online booking system you can select the main destinations in Sicily and immediately book your transfer at the best price, with the best solution for your every need.
All of our vehicles are newly registered and equipped for comfortable and safe transfer services, always in order and regularly inspected. For your and our safety all cars are covered by best insurance policies.
Our drivers are carefully selected for discretion and professionalism, they will take care of you with friendly flexibility anytime.
Our experience at service of your most important occasions: transfers of work or leisure time , transfers of the regional meeting or of the delegates who attend to the international congress, and more …
Departure Point :
AirportsPunta Raisi Airport, Palermo, Sicily Italy
Departure Time :2/22/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Palermo, Palermo, Province of Palermo, Sicily
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Our drivers use the disposable surgical mask. All of our kind Customers must use the disposable surgical mask at least, before coming on board. On board of our cars sanitizing gel dispenser is available. Before a customer uses one of our vehicle, this is sanitized according the WHO recommendation
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.