Private Over Day trip to discover Luxor City East and West Banks of Luxor
Explore all that the ancient city of Luxor has to offer on a full-Luxor Day Tour to East and West Banks of the Nile River. Enjoy a professional guided tour to the Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak Temple. and Luxor Temple in accompany of a Local Egyptologist tour guide.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel , Cruise , Airport , Train or bus station in Luxor and return
- Complimentary arrival & Departure transfer from Bus , Train or Airport in Luxor
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- All service charges & taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Start your Over day tour, after picking you up from the hotel, cruise , airport , Bus or train station to the east bank of Luxor where you will be accompanied by Private English Egyptology guide to visit the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Graeco Roman Kingdom.
Then move to Luxor Temple. It was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. King Ramses II was the most famous king in the 19th Dynasty. He ruled Egypt for about 67 years. It was dedicated to the great god Amun-Ra, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu together representing the Theban triad. Enjoy visiting Obelisk of Ramses II in front of the 1st Pylon.
Lunch will be serving during your tour at Lovely Egyptian restaurant .
After will continue the tour to explore he West bank of Luxor. Start your day visiting Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. You will visit 3 tombs excluding Tomb of King Tutankhamun.
Move on to enjoy the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmose I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately from 1490 to 1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. Later on you will be transferred back to your hotel , Train , airport or bus station in Luxor.
Departure Point :We pick you up what ever hotel , station , cruise you will be in Luxor so please contact us as soon as you [proceed with the booking .
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.