Private Over day from Cairo to explore the highlights of Aswan with domestic flight and lunch included
Best tour to Aswan from Cairo, Visit the Philae island and the High Dam and Unfinished obelisk with flights, guide and lunch included.
See the highlights of Aswan in your Aswan Day Tour. Our daily tours will take you to the High Dam that created Lake Nasser, as well as the Unfinished Obelisk to see how ancient Egyptians cut these huge stone pillars, and finally Philae Temple, dedicated to the goddess Isi
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- domestic flight Cairo - Aswan - Cairo
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Aswan, a city on the Nile River, has been southern Egypt’s strategic and commercial gateway since antiquity. It contains significant archaeological sites like the Philae temple complex, on Agilkia Island near the landmark Aswan Dam.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
please contact your supplier for exact pick up time
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.