Private or Small Group Motorboat Eco Tour of the Everglades
You will have the opportunity to see: bottlenose dolphin, five of the worlds seven different species of sea turtles, along with manatee, sting ray, and a variety of fish and birds in this shallow water eco system. you will also have an opportunity to stop along an island to: explore, and possibly even find an ancient calusa Indian Relic, beautiful shells, and peace that’s rarely experienced elsewhere!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- insect repellent
- Safety Equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chokoloskee Bay, Everglades National Park, FL
Historic Smallwood's Store
Pass By: Native Tours & Fishing Charters, 801 S Copeland Ave, Everglades City, FL 34139, USA
Eco Tours and Fishing Charters in the beautiful 10,000 Islands.
Departure Point :801 S Copeland Ave, Everglades City, FL 34139, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Private tours during covid19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.