Private One-Way Transfer: Hurghada Airport to Hurghada Hotels
Avoid the hassle and stress of airports and book a convenient airport transfer to take you directly to your Hurghada hotel with no complications. This transfer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- English / French speaking escort
- All taxes & service charges
What's excluded :
- Enjoy a private luxury transfer service upon arrival at Hurghada airport and saving time and money.
The professional representative will meet you at the airport with a warm welcome and a sign bearing your name. Your driver will give you all of the information you might need during your trip, such as stories of Egyptian traditions, information about currency, local weather updates, and popular excursions to join while enjoying your vacation in Hurghada.
Your transfer to Hurghada Hotels from the Hurghada International Airport will take about 20-30 minutes, and the service is available year-round, 24 hours a day for your convenience.
The transfer service is available for both arrivals and departures. With departure transfers, you will be picked up from your Hurghada hotel at least 3 hours before your international flight time.
Departure Point :
AirportsHurghada Airport, Hurghada Egypt
Departure Time :Flexible; Coincides with flight arrival or departure time
Return Detail :Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt - Hotels in Hurghada,
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.