Private One Way Transfer From Jaisalmer To Pushkar
Take a deep dive into Indian history and culture during this 9-hour excursion, which features a Private Tour from 2 to 6 people. You will take a one-way transfer from Jaisalmer To Pushkar This tour puts travelers in touch with the culture, religion and heritage of this incredible destination.
you will be dropped off via car in Pushkar , an ancient city. In Pushkar, you will be taken to the area bus station, Train station or hotel. Meals or drinks are not included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking driver
- Pickup and drop-off at hotel, airport, railway station, or bus station
- Transport by private, air-conditioned car
- One Way Private Transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- You will be picked up in the morning by an English-speaking driver from Jaisalmer Airport, Jaisalmer Junction Railway Station, the bus station or your centrally located hotel in Jaisalmer .
Pushkar is a beautiful town nestled in a valley. This is considered one of the most sacred place to the Hindus because of Temple of Lord Brahma - the creator of the universe.
you will be transferred via car to Pushkar , You will Drop Off the Pushkar Airport, Pushkar Junction Railway Station or the bus station or Drop Off a centrally located hotel in Pushkar This Is One Way Private Transfer , Meals or drinks are not included.
Departure Point :Jaisalmer Fort, near Gopa CHOCK, Dhibba Para, Manak Chowk, Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
Your centrally-located hotel in Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer Airport, Railway Station or Bus Station
Return Detail :Pushkar, Rajasthan, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.