Private One Day Xi'an Terracotta Warrior Tour from Shanghai by Air
Travel from Shanghai to Xi'an by air and visit the must-see attractions of the city on a full-day private tour. Your private guide will accompany you to take in the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Terracotta Warriors, walk along the well-preserved old City Wall and spend time at the bustling Muslim Bazaar. Round-trip flight from Shanghai, private car transfer with chauffeur and entrance fees are all inclusive.
Avoid the ticket line at the entrance of all attractions. No shopping detours, no factory, no tea ceremony and no shopping site restaurant, which at least save you two hours today for a pure sightseeing experience. That's the reason why you can have more time at the attraction sites. This tour are running for guests' interests other than the shopping commission.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air conditioned car with chauffeur
- Round-trip economic class airfare from Shanghai to Xi'an
- Complimentary bottled water with unlimited supplies
- Round-trip airport pickup and drop-off in Xi'an
- Umbrellas are provided for free use
- Private English speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
What's excluded :
- Bicycle rental fee on the City Wall
- Hotel and airport transportation in Shanghai
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
In the early morning, you will head to Shanghai Airport and take the prearranged flight to Xi’an by yourself. The round-trip air ticket will be booked for you in advance. Upon your arrival, your private guide will be waiting for you at Xi'an airport and then a comfortable chauffeur-driven car will transfer you to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum.
With one hour on the way, your expert guide will give you some background information of the world wonder that you are going to explore. Follow your guide to see the three excavated pits with more than 8,000 pottery soldiers, horses, and chariots in total, and then the Bronze Chariots and Horses Exhibition Hall. You will have at least two and a half hours to explore this significant site.
Lunch is not included and you could enjoy a hearty lunch on your own at a nearby restaurant, following the advice from your considerate guide.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
Drive you back to the downtown and the tour continues with a visit to the ancient City Wall. With a history of over 600 years, it is the most complete city wall that has survived in China. Take a leisurely walk on the wall to feel how the past meets present at this vibrant city with splendid culture. If you are skillful in bicycle riding, you may rent a bike to ride on the wall. It should be an exciting and memorable experience. The bike rental fee is at your own expense.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Muslim Quarter, West of Bell Drum Towers Square , Beilin District, Xi'an 710000 China
The last stop will be the Muslim Bazaar, the most thriving area of the city. A variety of snack stands, restaurants and handicraft shops are lined along the lanes of the block, waiting for your discovery.
After that, your tour guide and driver will transfer you back to the airport for your onward flight back to Shanghai.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Xi'an Xianyang International Airport.Airports
- Xianyang Airport, Xi'an China
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pictures of passports of all participants must be provided at the time of booking.
- You will take an early morning flight from Shanghai and reach Xi'an before 09:00am so as to ensure enough time for the one day Xi'an private tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.