Private - One Day Trip Of Haridwar And Rishikesh From Delhi By Car
Immerse yourself in the religious history of the holy cities of Rishikesh and Haridwar on this full-day private tour from New Delhi. Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide and plenty of time to ask questions as you witness the spiritual ritual of the Ganga Aarti at sunset.
Other highlights include
Har Ki Pauri, Lakshman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Ma Anandamayee Ashram, Sapt Rishi Ashram, and The Beatles Ashram.
See the highlights of the holy cities Rishikesh and Haridwar in a single day
Private tour for just your party means a flexible itinerary
Plenty of time to ask questions about the holy sites and rituals
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transport for round trip of Haridwar and Rishikesh from Delhi
- English Speaking driver cum guide
- Fuel charges
- Toll Tax's parking of the transport
- Inter state tax's of the transport
- Hotel pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Tip to the driver
- Lunch at Local restaurant
- Any personal expenses
- Any thing which is not mentioned above in an inclusion
- Entry/Admission - Ganga Aarti at Haridwar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ganga Aarti at Haridwar, Har Ki Pauri, Near City Control Room, Haridwar 249401 India
At 6am, your English speaking driver-cum-guide will pick you up and head for Haridwar, which is about a 5 hour drive. Your first stop will be Har ki Pauri. Trusted to be one the holiest Ghats in the country, Har Ki Pauri is supposedly the first place where Ganga touches plains, leaving behind the pristine ranges of the Himalayas. The ghat is also known as the Brahma Kund where you can view the stone which has an imprint of Lord Vishnu’s foot, as pointed out by the name. You will also explore two bridges in Rishikesh. First is Lakshman Jhula, the popular hanging bridge across the holy river Ganga. This 450 ft long Jhula is built at a height of 70 ft from the river and is about 3 kms away from the main town of Rishikesh. The other bridge is Ram Jhula which is the iron Parallax Bridge on the river Ganga in Rishikesh. Ram Jhula is the newer bridge named after Lakshman’s brother, Lord Ram. You can enjoy lunch at a local restaurant (at your own expense) before visiting Sivananda Ashram, Parmath Niketan Temple, Gita Bhavan, Swarg Ashram, Ma Anandamayee Ashram, Sapt Rishi Ashram, and The Beatles Ashram. In the evening during sunset, you will visit Ganga Aarti at Haridwar. Thousands of sects visit the ghats of the Ganga at Har ki Pauri at Haridwar to witness the aarti that started several decades ago. The tradition continues unabated and is a sight to behold. It takes place on the other side of the banks where you will see the priests light up the lamps in a clockwise manner, accompanied by songs in praise of Mother Ganga. After the ritual is complete, devotees will cup their hands over the flame and raise their palms to their forehead in order to get the Goddess's purification and blessing. Finally, head back to New Delhi and get dropped at your hotel at around 10pm.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Airport/ Hotel in Delhi,Gurgaon,NoidaAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.